Beauty | The purple nail salon in Festival Mall

Tried rose red nail color. Done by Thess
Black print shirt designed by my friend, Cham
It's common to think that the busiest days for salons are weekends and holidays. This person and her companion just happen to have free time on the weekend. These southern peeps went to Festival Mall, Alabang, Muntinlupa to pamper and have good food.

We went there as walk-in guests, the receptionist at the front desk greeted us with a smile. We've noticed the salon have limited seats left for us. We asked to reserve a slot after an hour or two since the travel drained us and we need to fill something on our tummies in my favorite authentic Japanese ramen restaurant. They accepted the request and left our contact details.

10 minutes before the schedule appointment. I've received a call from the receptionist phone reminding our slot. That is a great customer service.

We were accommodated smoothly. They have handful of nail caretakers. The salon is air-conditioned and a herb scent fills the room. They have comfort room inside. Ten nail beauty chairs and a sofa for the waiting guests. The combination of the colors of white and purple are soothing to my eyes. It's relaxing.

They have a wide range of colors of the following brands they cater: Zoya and Orly. For an artist in me, I like to have many shades to choose. They have gel nail polish, but requires additional fee for it.

To my surprise, the Nail It staff I chatted during the Dance Craze event, Lyn. She smiles a lot and we chatted a bit. She did my pedicure, she took my advice not to cut certain part of the nail or remove dead skin as I often get bleed in longer walks. She did what she could and made my toe nails pretty. Thess, did the manicure, she handles my hand with good care. She even grant my simple request to keep my hands on the clean warm water.

Nail It! Salon is located at 3rd Floor of Festival Mall (Pixie Forest area), Alabang, Muntinlupa.
I highly suggest to book an appointment.



Like their Official Facebook page of Nait It! Salon for updates and other branches: www.facebook.com/nailitPH

Instagram and Twitter: @nailitPH

#NailSalonFestival
#NailItPh
#NailCarePh

Thank you, #migsperks

-----

Hi, I write to share my love for animation, events, food, beauty and ways on how to save the Earth. You might be interested to collab or follow me in my social media? See you!

Facebook page: @pinyappledelight
Instagram: @pinyappledelite
Twitter: @pinyappledelite

Comments