2019-05-31

Beauty | Going J-idol look with Novelina


I have visited this FREE Hair Color application from Novelina at the 3rd level of Cash and Carry, Makati.

I'm excited and nervous to try this Novelina Zeelkee Cream Hair Color with Keratin. It's formulated in Japan - so it's safe. They have handful of colors to chose from; Natural Black, Chestnut Brown, Golden Brown and Natural Brown. If you prefer add wow factor, Burgundy and Crimson Red. I've picked Chestnut Brown to complement my warm skin tone and for personal taste, it's close to auburn - red.

A little back story, I grew up keeping my hair with its natural color because I'm afraid of hair coloring products that will make your hair dry. There are times I want to change my look without applying direct color on my hair. I've invested on daily wigs but the longer I use, it feels heavy and it felt unreal on the photos. I have to keep a mental note to wash the wigs and comb it often that ate my time for my passion projects. I need to do something.

An invitation of free hair color came by and I asked myself why not I take the chance of having my hair colored? If I'm starting to be lazy to use my daily wigs and growing tired with my natural hair color.



Daisy, the person assisted me, introduced me with the product. The product have a brush and tube liquid mixture. She brushes the mixture evenly on my hair root to tips and by layer until the small bowl is empty. (PS. If you have longer hair and want to achieve vibrant color, you may opt to add more of the same color. It costs less than 50 pesos.)

To let the color mixture stick to your hair, you need to keep it at least an hour. You can go browse on your phone or read e-book while waiting. The estimate price for this DIY Hair color with keratin is around 300 pesos. It's affordable.


Sharing with you the before and after (days of) application:


My natural black hair are growing out my previous hair color from my last salon visit. This leaves the Chestnut Brown color stays at the mid to tip of my hair. I'm happy with my result - slight ombre similar to few J-idol (Japanese idol) girl group. It looks gorgeous with flash and under the sun.

For better result, if you're blessed with lighter hair color or you recently have your hair bleached. When you DIY or visit their booth, the color will be noticeable. If you're afraid of getting your hair dry from using the product. They have Novelina Hair and Scalp - Keratin Treatment, to add shine and smoothness.

Catch Novelina mini booth on the following malls below:

June 1 - 30, 2019 --- Cash and Carry Mall, 3rd Level (near food court area)
June 1 - 30, 2019 --- Metro Angeles, Pampanga
June 13 - 30, 2019 ---  Metro Fairview, Quezon City

Give them a like to get updates from Novelina Official Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/novelinacosmetics/

No comments:

Post a Comment